Magazine covers of The Needleworker magazine. Magazine covers of The Needleworker magazine.

Needleworker is a term, used especially in North America, for anyone who makes (decorative) items with a needle. The term is also used to indicate anyone engaged in needlework, when opposed to embroidery. This definition/use of the word needleworker does not appear in either the English Oxford Dictionary (UK) or the Merriam-Webster Dictionary (USA).

Needleworker is also a word used for the titles of various magazines.

See also the TRC Needles entry on a needler.

Digital source of illustration (retrieved 1st July 2016).


Last modified on Monday, 01 May 2017 14:37
More in this category: « Lace Runner